Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Swagger Wagon

After months of deliberating and searching we finally made our move.  We got a mini van (a 2006 Honda Odyssey EX-L).  We are now totally completely undeniably parents (not that having two daughters didn't make us parents before).  My favorite features: the rear seat mirror that pops down from the ceiling, that the sliding door windows roll down, and the back-up camera. 
So when you see that mom riding down the street with her diaper bag on her mini van roof, smile and wave because I'm sure it's me in my Swagger Wagon. (If you don't know what I'm talking about you must visit this YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4 )

2 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome! I love the color..and the leather. You will be SO happy with the leather it's wonderful for spills etc..very easy to wipe off. I am jealous of your swagger wagon.. I guess that means I am an official mom too ;o) Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen that video before. HILARIOUS! Congrats on the new van:)

    ReplyDelete