Thursday, July 8, 2010

Twelve Days Old

I had my first bath - I wasn't a fan
My big sister loves to check on me...putting my pacifier in when I'm fussy and taking it out once I fall asleep (sometimes she is a little too helpful) Here she is trying out my "placemat" for me.
My first outing was to dinner with Pa, JaJa, Mommy and Daddy we ate at Big View Diner. This week Mommy took me to the library and Target!
I'm a very good natured baby. I love my sleep!
It is sad, I never get any attention :)
Mommy loves to dress us alike. Here we are in our coordinating fish outfits.


I've been awake entirely too long. Time for another nap.
-Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. cannon loves sutton's einstein mat. i think he uses it more than sutton. and yes he is always trying to put the pacifer in his mouth even when i am nursing.

    and the kisses, oh my!!

    ReplyDelete