Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nerd Alert..as Stephen puts it

Okay, so I must admit I am a nerd. Yesterday was my birthday...which was wonderful from start to finish! Playgroup had some birthday cheesecake complete with a candle- (THANKS, Cheryl!) and Lily Kate took a great nap yesterday afternoon while I finished reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (great book- although I love all of his books). We met Stephen's parents at Firebirds for dinner. Dinner was fabulous. Lily Kate's favorite part was the birthday cake (note the frosting evident in this picture). Now for the nerdy part...
Yes, I am now the proud owner of a Snuggie. Reese and I curled up in it while we watched TV last night. A perfect ending to a perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha! NERD! I love it. Happy (late!) Birthday Tracie!

    ReplyDelete